True Enough For You

Check your thighs in the mirror, ma. I'm done.

Friday, July 01, 2005

Enjoy Your Abortions and Sodomy While You Can

This is kind of disheartening news. I was expecting a resignation from the Supreme Court from Chief Justice Rehnquist this week, but instead today his former paramour Sandra Day O'Connor announced she is retiring.

Civil liberties were a blast while we had them!

I will add more when it's not the busiest day ever at work.

I hate to leave on a bad note. So, to cheer everyone up, I will post a nice picture of a huge Aretha Franklin, I guess.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am nervous and saddened that she is leaving now! Couldn't she hold off a few years? The picture does make me feel a bit better though, as there is hope that I can wear that color, too.
    --Karen

     

Post a Comment

<< Home