True Enough For You

Check your thighs in the mirror, ma. I'm done.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Meme, A Name I Call Myself

You know the drill. The meme asks a question, and my iPod Nano answers the questions in shuffle mode. It might not be pretty, accurate or intellectually stimulating. But neither is this blog.

How does the world see you?
“Beware of the Boys,” Panjabi MC featuring Jay-Z

Will I have a happy life?
“Hole Hearted,” Extreme

What do my friends really think of me?
"S.O.S.,” Rhianna

Do people secretly lust after me?
"Time After Time,” Cyndi Lauper

How can I make myself happy?
"Since I Left You,” The Avalanches

What should I do with my life?
"At Your Funeral,” Saves the Day

Will I ever have children?
"Something Good,” Caetano Veloso

What is some good advice for me?
"I Believe When I Fall In Love It Will Be Forever,” Stevie Wonder

How will I be remembered?
"The House that Zach, I mean Jack, Built,” Aretha Franklin

What is my signature dancing song?
"Stop Me If You Think You’ve Heard This One Before,” The Smiths

What do I think my current theme song is?
"There’s No Other Way,” Blur

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
"Justified and Ancient,” KLF feat. Tammy Wynette

What song will play at my funeral?
"Buffalo Stance,” Neneh Cherry

What type of women do you like?
"Vanishing,” Mariah Carey (hilarious)

What is my day going to be like?
"La Tortura” Shakira & Alejandro Sanz (also perfect)

3 Comments:

  • At 9:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's amazing. I want to play that game. I'm also loving that you have "Buffalo Stance" on your iPod.

    CK

     
  • At 11:50 AM, Blogger Gift From Virgo said…

    I hope to have Buffalo Stance played at my funeral. So don't you get fresh with me!

     
  • At 7:03 PM, Blogger -blessed b9, Catalyst4Christ said…

    Thats all whorizontalism, bro...
    wanna VitSee?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home