True Enough For You

Check your thighs in the mirror, ma. I'm done.

Monday, May 29, 2006

Hello Darkness, My Old Friend


Yeah, it's been a while. Everyone needs a blog vacation once in a while, and I am no different.

I decided I would start up again for the summer with a more austere look. See how dark everything is now? So you know:

1. I am still employed. You hardly know anything about my employment lately, I know. But that only means that I have an arsenal of stories about people that are even crazier than at the last place I worked.

2. I miss writing, so I might actually have something to say once in a while. Maybe.

3. I hope my regular readers will be back on board. All 5 of you. You know who you are.

4. Things are going relatively well for me, so I don't have too much to complain about. I would love suggestions, though. Email me.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ITS ABOUT FUCKING TIME! WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WHILE YOU SPEND A MONTH DREAMING OF GETTING ANALLY RAPED BY MEMBERS OF THE O.C. WHILE I AM LEFT HERE WAITING FOR YOUR NEXT POST!
    Jews up, hos down.

     
  • At 7:55 AM, Blogger The Kettle said…

    the new look is melancholy, yet profound. perfect. you are back just in time for the french open and some JHH hate! oui! however, as an avid reader of my blog, you would know i made a disastrous prediction, in an otherwise astute, articulate, and award-worthy essay.

     
  • At 4:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    AHH!!! Be still my heart, you're back.

    CK

     

Post a Comment

<< Home