True Enough For You

Check your thighs in the mirror, ma. I'm done.

Monday, May 30, 2005

These Dreams I See When I Close My Eyes, Every Second of the Night I Live Another Life

My friend is clearly going insane, writing her Doctoral Thesis. She sent me this report of a dream she had in an email. What does it all mean?

" I had a dream last night in which you made an appearance- you and your doppelganger, that is. You see, there was you but there was also this person who looked/acted/dressed/sounded like you that went to school here at Dartmouth. He was pretty cool, natch, but I didn't like the way he kept trying to be you. He said he was here first. I told him that in the case of my life, that wasn't true...

anyway, I showed him a picture of you and he fell in love and then had some type of seizure and died..."

What does it mean? What does it say about her? What does it say about me?

I bet a lot of people dream about me.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Amy Baldachi?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home