True Enough For You

Check your thighs in the mirror, ma. I'm done.

Monday, August 01, 2005

I'm Funnier Than You; I Am The Wit

The Wit
(73% dark, 30% spontaneous, 5% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN COMPLEX DARK


You like things edgy, subtle, and smart. I guess that means you're probably an intellectual, but don't take that to mean you're pretentious. You realize 'dumb' can be witty--after all isn't that the Simpsons' philosophy?--but rudeness for its own sake, 'gross-out' humor and most other things found in a fraternity leave you totally flat.

I guess you just have a more cerebral approach than most. You have the perfect mindset for a joke writer or staff writer. Your sense of humor takes the most effort to appreciate, but it's also the best, in my opinion.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Jon Stewart - Woody Allen - Ricky Gervais

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=17565214125862764376

It's not letting me post the link any other way.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    one should always include a link to quizzes they post. it's like saying that you have a secret and then not telling!

     
  • At 11:16 AM, Blogger ZRW said…

    Thanks Anonymous, I tried and tried to get it to link the other day, but it wouldn't. This could be for many reasons, but most like because I am an idiot with computers. I would never withhold on purpose; I am far too easy for that.

    "Secrets, secrets are no fun; secrets, secrets hurt someone."

     
  • At 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    thanks ZRW~! This was my result:

    the Cutting Edge

    (52% dark, 60% spontaneous, 38% vulgar)
    your humor style:
    CLEAN | SPONTANEOUS | DARK


    Your humor's mostly innocent and off-the-cuff, but somehow there's something slightly menacing about you. Part of your humor is making people a little uncomfortable, even if the things you say aren't themselves confrontational. You probably have a very dry delivery, or are seriously over-the-top.

    Your type is the most likely to appreciate a good insult and/or broken bone and/or very very fat person dancing.

    PEOPLE LIKE YOU: David Letterman - John Belushi

     

Post a Comment

<< Home