True Enough For You

Check your thighs in the mirror, ma. I'm done.

Friday, July 29, 2005

Sit On My Face And Tell Me That You Love Me

The following is a sad, but true, Friday afternoon, email conversation between me and my friend:

Friend: Look what I found today on gay.com:

man just looking to get rimmed and orally serviced tonight (I have a rim seat). No reciprocation...I only host...44 years old...white, 6-2, 275-pound long time lifter here in Delco (nearPhilly airport).Mmmmmmmm dare to dream.

Me: I feel like someone owes me an explanation about why that would be appealing to anyone's sensibilities. But, alas, I think no one has the answer. It's like trying to describe the color of the wind, or what God tastes like.

Friend: I asked what a rim seat was. He said:

Powerman***: a rim seat:
powerman***: is a toilet seat with short legs
powerman***: I sit on it with you under it face up...you get deep tounge [sic.] action into my muscle hole.

Mmmm….tastes like God!

Me: I knew I could count on you for investigation purposes! Thanks for guaranteeing that I never have an erection again.

Friend: I wrote:

friend: ahahahahahahahhahahaha
friend: no, no really, that sounds really nice...
friend: for me to POOP on!
friend: ahaha, I kid! I kidd....

Me: I would laugh at that if I were able to still feel emotions. So, are you meeting up with him tonight?

Friend: Well, it's more of a rendezvous. I think meeting sounds so business-like. What we have is romance.

Me: Jealous doesn't begin to describe how I feel. I wish I could be there to let you know if you have something on your face or in your teeth, like after lunch.

Friend: *retch*

Me: Ditto. Bye.

Who says this isn't the classiest, most insightful blog around?

And with that, Happy Weekend! Is it happy hour yet?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home