True Enough For You

Check your thighs in the mirror, ma. I'm done.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Gay Sex: Don't Be Trippin' Y'all

Before I regale you, the reader, with tales from the wild Memorial Day weekend (equal parts playing drinkface and remembering our fallen heroes, of course), I wanted to post something about a subject near and dear to my loins: gay sex.

I can’t tell what I think of the brochure found in this here link [click me]. It’s either an effective teaching tool for young gay kids who are just learning the manifold purposes their boners serve or the scariest/perkiest sexual education guide I have ever seen. It’s both awesome and horrifying. It’s also a bit patronizing. Examples?

There's the cartoon sex ed instructor. And all of the sex acts described end with "-in'" as in "fuckin'," suckin'" and "jerkin' off," the latter touted is being "a hot and safe way to have fun." Oh, and the authors used enough exclamation points throughout (The "Handy-Dandy Condom Guide" exhorts instruction in "Usin' 'em!") to choke the captain of the cheerleading squad. Most offensive for me, causing me to gag for the third time this morning (damn you morning sickness!) would have to be a caution against getting "dookie on your noodle."

It’s a great idea to educate children about sex, but maybe the target audience for this brochure shouldn’t be ten year olds and/or Marky Mark circa 1993. Regardless, it’s high comedy. Learn it, live it, love it and keep your noodle dookie-free.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:50 AM, Blogger ZRW said…

    Well, I have it on good authority that assclown knows his way around some anal, as well. Holla!

     
  • At 1:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    good morning,

    great day to be taking health food vitamin

    have you seen health food vitamin

    take a trip and check out what they know about health food vitamin

     
  • At 10:39 PM, Blogger Jeff Stahl,MA,LCPC said…

    love your site and your perspective. I will say what scared me is the site that it was posted on. I do think if children grew up thinking sex was not a shameful act we would cut way back on unsafe sex.Think of all the reasons why wearing a condem is a big deal. hope you dont mind but I put a link to your site on my blog
    http://whatsreallyhappenin2.blogspot.com/

     

Post a Comment

<< Home