True Enough For You

Check your thighs in the mirror, ma. I'm done.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Why Do Birds Suddenly Appear?


Ok, autumn is my favorite season, but that's because I like long walks in the park with colored leaves falling at my feet. The cold rain could stop any day now, thanks.

Remember when I joked in my last post that I had no heat? It turns out that since God hates me and karma is a Bitch (or vice versa) that my heat actually IS broken. I had no hot water for a shower this evening, and I felt so, so dirty. I actually had to carry a towel and toiletries to JC's house and take a shower there. And I will have to do that tomorrow morning, too. If my week gets any better, I will be rolling in glass by Thursday.

However, I have found something to keep me warm this evening. Her name is Wing. She sings like a bird. Please listen to her and experience the magic. Be warned. It's safe for work, but not for the faint of heart. I am not sure who told this woman she could sing, never mind give her a recording contract, but I am so happy they did. If you have not heard her, you must. She is a delight.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:56 AM, Blogger anne lynn said…

    wait, the kind of glass that you smoke?

    because i'll be honest with you - that's a pretty good week.

     
  • At 11:10 AM, Blogger JD said…

    Didn't you see the south park when they make fun of this?

     
  • At 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My God, kill that woman immediately. Sarah Cox is a racist, btw.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home