True Enough For You

Check your thighs in the mirror, ma. I'm done.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

An Apology, And It's Actually Contrite

Dear reader:

For reasons I will go into in my next blog entry (soon, I swear), it's been a busy, busy week in la oficina. So, I am sorry I haven't written more. In the mean time, please read these wonderful personal essays on flings, love won and mostly lost, in the summertime, and think of me. And the wonderful affair you and I can have, dear reader.

Thanks for letting me know I haven't written. I love the attention.

More Sandy is around the corner, as well.

To occupy yourself at work, please just meditate on this picture of me jumping on a hotel bed while wearing women's sunglasses. It's really the only way you'll ever be totally zen. Don't say I never provided you with the true path to enlightenment. That should be enough to carry you over until I am better equipped (mentally and temporally) to entertain you.

Kisses, Z


5 Comments:

  • At 3:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you're lookin' pretty foxy in them ther' sheets boy...

     
  • At 4:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Maybe when you steal glasses from a wedding you shouldn't publish the picture on your blog, just thinking outloud.

     
  • At 4:25 PM, Blogger ZRW said…

    Maybe "steal" is a strong characterization for what happened. The bride gave the glasses to me, hoping that they belonged to my wasted hotel roommate. They did not; and besides, they looked super hot on me.

     
  • At 7:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    One little money jumping on the bed. He fell off....after a coke and boozefest. I'm not a poet, and I know it. hey now.

     
  • At 7:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I was hardly wasted. If my skirt and shirt stayed on all night then I was not wasted

     

Post a Comment

<< Home