True Enough For You

Check your thighs in the mirror, ma. I'm done.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Breaking: World's Hottest Zygote Probably Now a Fetus


Just when the Hilary Swank/ Chad What's-His-Face break up had me thinking that love was DEAD, comes this news. I guess my candle-light vigil in the name of love paid off!

Msnbc.com confirms that People Magazine online confirms that some nameless people who may or may not be the publicists of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt claim that Angelina is expecting what is spectulated to be the world's sexiest fetus ever.

Jolie was not reported to say, "Sometimes I can't believe that I am the woman making love to Brad Pitt, but then I remember, Oh Yeah, I am Angelina Jolie."

She further did not add, "Suck it, Aniston!"

Brad Pitt uttered an intelligible, yet smoldering grunt, in what most likely meant agreement.

Rumor has it (Oh Snap!) that Jolie and Pitt were trying to become pregnant to add a white baby to their clan in an attempt to become the spokesfamily for United Colors of Benetton.

More details as they come in! But for now, in sum: Hilary and Chad, eight years, no kids. Angelina and Brad, about 6 months, 2.33 kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home