True Enough For You

Check your thighs in the mirror, ma. I'm done.

Friday, February 17, 2006

4 Is The Magic Number


Thanks, Gijyun.

Four (other) jobs I've had:
*Judicial Clerk
*Bartender
*Tour Guide
*Worst Bank Teller in America

Four little-known facts about me:
*My name rearranged spells "Hi. Crazy Claw, Ha!"
*I am oddly craving an Amaretto Sour right now.
*I have never been farther West than Elgin, Illinois.
*I was severely allergic to citrus fruits and chocolate as a child.

Four city airports I have been to:
*Chicago O'Hare
*Vienna, Austria
*Dublin, Ireland
*Malaga, Spain

Four favorite male actors:
*William H. Macy
*Jude Law (non-speaking roles only)
*Cary Grant
*Jake Gyllenhaal

Four foods that I hate to love:
*Hot Wings
*Tastykake Kandy Kakes
*Pat's Steaks
*Veal

Four web sites (not blogs) I visit daily:
*Myspace
*ESPN
*Television Without Pity
*Towleroad

Four things I want to do before I die:
*Visit every continent, save for Antarctica, which everyone knows doesn't count.
*Write a book and have it published.
*Have a movie or tv show made based on forementioned book.
*Yell at someone in a courtroom.

Four people to tag:
*Yos
*Nervy B
*Jacob
*Everyone I know has else has already done it. Topher on myspace?

1 Comments:

  • At 9:44 PM, Blogger Tom said…

    Wow. I actually used to live in Elgin, Illinois..... And being in Chicago now, I consider it "far west."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home