True Enough For You

Check your thighs in the mirror, ma. I'm done.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

VD Epilogue: Myspace Hates Me, Too.

Just when I thought I would be alone forever and ever, myspace saves the day! Don't worry, y'all. Irina from Adak, Alaska just wrote to me. So, sleep easy tonight, everything is going to be just fine. Thanks.

What did Irina have to say?

Hello Dear Friend!
Still Single? Let`s start!
I have very much become interested in you.
I want to learn more best you.
Write to me on my E-mail address: irinalapina80@mail.ru.

I shall wait VERY MUCH from you the letter.
Write to me as it probably soon.
I in detail shall write about myself and send to you my photos.
I shall wait very much from you the letter.
Sincerely Irina.

It's almost like God himself or herself was reading my blog and decided to answer my tacit prayer/cry for help by sending me my own Inuit with a penchant for magical, barely intelligible prose that lands somewhere between Pidgin and Elizabethan. And her email address indicates that her first and last names rhyme. How hot is that?

Clearly, we are meant to be. Don't tell me any different; I won't hear it, and I won't respond to it. Don't hate; celebrate.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    At least you have my wonderful and almost daily diatribes! What is Myspace if not to superficially judge people???

     
  • At 8:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HEY! I got the same e-mail today! She's mine, man!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home