True Enough For You

Check your thighs in the mirror, ma. I'm done.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Love Child: Never Meant to Be

Sometimes I dream that I was brought up by rich, celebrity parents and celebrated for my good looks and genetic luck. Sometimes when I wake up in the morning I look like refried ass.

I went to this website to determine who my celebrity parents are. Here's some of the best combinations:

Elvis Costello & Princess Diana:






Gary Oldman & Mira Sorvino





My favorite, if I were French, Alain Delon & Catherine Deneuve:






Plus, once I walked into a Wawa and the cashier told me I looked like a cross between Beck, Kurt Cobain and Cameron Diaz. But that's just fucked up.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:57 PM, Blogger The NB said…

    Oooh. Alain Delon. The singular talented Mr. Ripley. Delicieux.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home